Thursday, February 01, 2007

TiReD!.. -.-|||

Yo friends!

Just now I skipped almost 45/70 Science lessons (after recess).. Haha! So lucky! Means, I only went for less that 30 minutes of Science! Lucky I skip Science lessons.. Science so boring lorx..Then that Matthew go and say I go recess for one hour -.-.. GrrrRRR....Aiyo.. Yesrerday I also missed Geography lessons.. Because of same reason, I went to see Ms Selena, the school councellor.

Did anybody notice?? I've added alot of links to this blog. Last time don't even have any links.. Haha!

Oh, yar.. today Umaimah's sick!! Don't know how's she. Later I'm going to SMS her. Hope she's ok.

Haha! Tamelia's voice's like Dewey's voice! Because it's the after effect of her sore throat and fever! Oh gosh.. When she called me, I thought she was Dewey! Haha! Then she say: What the.. I'm Tamelia larh! Then I say: You sure you're Tamelia and not Dewey??!! So sad,, Tamelia rarely sick one.. unlike me, I'm always ill.. Haha! Later going to call her and chat with her.. By the way, her two brothers, Jonas and Jun Jie.. are so cute!!! Tamelia, Sharon C, "SISTERS" FOREVER!

What the.. I got stomachache.. because tomorrow got Geography test. I DON'T LIKE GEOGRAHPHY. I don't like anything that's related to Science, ESPECIALLY GEOGRAPHY. Better not let my Li Qin Ah Yi hear this cause if she hear, she's maybe going lecture me about how good Science is, cox she's a chemist. I don't think so she's gonna lecture me cause I only see her once a year.. But sometimes, I do SMS her!

And, for those who wants your web, blog or homepage linked to my blog, please tell me your name and your URL so that I can link you!

Thanks a bunch!

Love,
Bella

No comments: