Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm SiAoZZZZZ











Fei Lun Hai
Fahrenheit
R O C K S!






Yo!

So, how are you guys/ gals doin' with those Sec. Sch. subjects??

!!! What the.. I missed
大头芬的世界 jux now.. -.- sIgH..!!!

Wait.. Can somebody tell me which video shop/ CD Shop sells Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu AT THE LOWEST COST??

Plus.. Can someone gimmie the HTML link of some cute blog skin? My mom don't let me surf the net this week but she only allow me to blog... DuNnOe wHy..

Nvm.. Maybe, I''m gettin' more and more SiAo.. Please don't ask me why.. CoZ I also don't know..

Maybe it's because of all those Korean\ Taiwan\ Hong Kong dramas I watched in Nov. & Dec 2005 and 2006, wah! Got about 10 plus movies.. Including -

- Full House (Lang Man Man Wu [Rain]) (Korean)
- My Lovely Samsoon (Jing Shan Shun) (Korean)
- Princess Hours (Goong) (Korean)
- Lovers In Paris (Ba Li lian Ren) (Korean)
- My Girl (Wo De nu Hai) (Korean) and counting...

-It Started With A Kiss (Er Zhuo Ju Zhi Wen) (Tai Wan) and counting...

-The White Flame (Hong Yi Shou Ji) (Hong Kong) and counting...

No wonder my brain will go crazy.. all is love story one..

Last week in Let It Shine (Ying Huo Cong De Meng) ... Xishi LOOKED LIKE A CLOWN when she went and meet Superman!!!

I laughted till I was in stitches.. My Dad say I C R A Z Y..

Then I replied : Pa, Now then you know I
CCCRRRAAAZZZYYY?


Gosh, Gotta go! My mom's naggin' AGAIN..
Signing off,
Bella...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE FEI LUN HAI!!!I Also Watch Ying Huo Cong De Meng Very Nice!!!

Stay Cheerful No Matter What...I Will Support You!!