Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hello.. jUX CZME BAKKK FrOOm TuIItION!

Hi! So SiaNz..

I just came back from tuition.. So SiAnZ.. Miie mom change the tuition to 2 person one.. me and my cousin together..He's also sec 1 this year, he go St. Gabriel.

Btw, Congratulations to Yoyo, Jing Shi and Jessica! The first 3 people to tag at my tag board.. :)
But, sorry, there's no rewards.. JuSt HaVe FuN KKz?

Haha..

But, Something's wrong with this blog! I cannot change e blogskin! GrrrRRR! Found so many nice blog skin, but all cannot use to my blog one.. GrrrRrr!

TaGgIe rEpLieS..

Jessica = Yo DuDe? How's Peicai? Keep me informed about yourself okie? Btw, on Feb 16, We're going to meet and go back GSP. You want to come along??

Jing Shi = Hi! What's up?

YY = Congratulations! You're e first person to tag! Welcome! Stay cheerful too okie??

Gotta Go,
Bella

No comments: