Monday, February 05, 2007

SiAnZ

hELLOOO..

Now at school's computer lab 2.. Having the Macromedia Flash course. The course's so boring. I then found a errors in the action scripting thingy. My instructor, Mr Kamal also don't know to solve the problem. Haha! I so pro, can find a question the instructor cannot resolve. Haha.!

Later, I have to go straight home before my mother start nagging again. :( Just now, I ask Jaslyn to go to the Daren and Diya in a family videos (please refer to the blog post below this). Diya said "I want to go MacDonalds..." We laughed till we were in stitches! So funny! Please go and take a look!

Haha.. Today so fun and so boring. Tomorrow need to go see Ms Selena during recess or during lessons time. Haha! Can skip lessons again, maybe only.. :) and :(

Gotta go,
Bella.

P.S. Mr Kamal's going to ask us to go home.. maybe only.. :( and :)

No comments: