Thursday, February 15, 2007

MANY, MANY PICTURES!

Hi! I'm back with alot more pictures! Haha!

Below have some more photos I took during the PAL Anti-Smoknig thingy.
*Siew Huey, relax, I never post that picture, ok? :)
*To muslims, I'm sorry if you feel offended. I'm really very sorry!










Me and my puppy, Buddy after his weekly hair-cut!








Buddy, how come your head is tilted?











A close up...


Now, here are some pictures I took during the PAL Anti-Smoking thingy. Enjoy! please do not feel offended if your pictures are up here.. :) SORRY!


Diyana shaking hands with Yu Yu's pencil case.
Umaimah just love Yu Yu's pencil case.
Hiie! Kareema!
Haha! That guy standing is Xing Long (I anyhow spell one..).. He's one of 1E1's PSL.
Actually, I have some more pictures, but I have no time to post.
Because..
I GOTTA GO!
Bella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.