Wednesday, February 07, 2007

TodAy No CcA.. SiAnZZ..

So sianz...

Today got no infocomm.. should stay with Jolene at library and help her with her research.. What the fish.. come back only.. start to nag and nag.. Sianz.. My mom's nagging is enough irritating already.. plus today my ah ma come.. WORSE! I hope scientist can create a machine that can make us deaf only when some one starts to nag.. Wah! If got this kind of machine.. MY LIFE WILL BE WONDERFUL!

Hope infomm can resume next week then start ar 3pm, end at 7am then study again.. Wah..then good lor! Can stay at school no need to come home!

My maid also SOOOOO irritating... SO DAMN IRRITATING. She is soooo damn irritating.. feel like slapping her face then she can fly back to her country and never return.

9 years ago, she came and work for us. Then 3 years ago, she went back.. Then her cousin came and work for us. Then December 2006 my mother terminate her work permit because my mther thought we no need maid. Then she go and work for other people. But, she occationally call back and ask about us and my puppy, Buddy. Then, for 1 week, our house like rubbish dump.. my mother and me, especially cannot take it already.. then ask the last time the maid come back.. I tohught she would be better.. Who knows.. SHE'S WORSE! But, i never abuse her ok? I just FEEL LIKE slapping her..

My mother start to nag again..

Gotta Go,
Bella

No comments: