Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy BELATED Valentines' Day! and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Yo dudes! Happy Belated Valentines' Day!

Actually, Valentine's Day is just like a normal Wednesday (this year) for me. Just wake up, go to school, attend CCA Meeting then come back. Do home work, eat dinner, watch TV and rest for the night. That's all. But my mom went to Orchard road that day and she saw many young couples carrying bouquets of flowers in their hands.. Quite romantic.. Haha!

Then at night my mother say my father go to the car company to take the car number plate.. I was like "Huh? I thought we already know the new car's new license place number.. How come Daddy need to go and take the number plate back?" Then I ask my brother what I was wondering.. Then he say "Cheh.. Daddy must go and submit the Matrix (the previous one) then rent a car called Hyndai Jazz because the new car haven't come yet." Then I ask my mom, she also said the same thing. Then at night, around 10 plus, I was in my room enjoying myself listening to Yes 93.3, my favourtie DJ, Jia Hui reading out letters of Valenines' Day when my mother suddenly came in and say "Bear bear, Daddy say we must go down and take things which were in the old car because cannot put inside the rented car."

So, my mother, brother and I went down. My brother got the inforation wrong! My father said that he will call us to come down when my brother said to my mother come down now. So, we waited for quite a long time. Then I was looking out for a Hyndai Jazz when this Honda Stream MPV appeared in front of me. I was shocked! I thought Hyndai Jazz was quite a tiny little car??? Then I walked to back to check! I WAS SHOCKED! My parents and brother actually tricked me and I fell into their trap! They were all laughing like mad when I was checking out the new car. I was so dumb to fall into their dumb trap. Then my mother say, "Everytime when we come out with your brother to settle the car stuffs, you always stay at home, of course you will fall into our trap larh!"
!!!GRR!!! Next time I will get my REVENGE! HAHA!

Tomorrow's first day of CHINESE NEW YEAR wish you guys get so much ang pow that your hands become weak ok? Haha!

Love,
Bella

No comments: