Friday, February 02, 2007

oooOOOooo

Yo!

What a day I've got..

I almost fall asleep during literature lessons. So SiiAnZZZZZ. Ms Selena's not around today.. so I never go and see her with the other girls.

If you noticed, I've already put up a tag board on this blog page. Scroll down to look at it. And, the LiiNkS portion is just below the tag board. :)

And, something good has happened to Sharon C! She's gonna share lockers with the person she likes, ___cannot_reveal_his_name___. Haha! Sharon, Good luck! As for me, nothing's improving. I've also got an friendster account though I don't update it much often as I do as Bebo.

To look for my account, please search my FULL NAME. And there's two person with a same name plus surname as me. Please look for that one with a puppy's picture. Haha!

Gotta go,
Bella

No comments: