Saturday, March 31, 2007

HaVe nOt bEeN PoStInG...

SOrRy...
I have not been blogging for quite a period of time...SoRrY for that.

Just now I went downstairs to play BADminton with my brother. What a waste of time. The minute start playing already get scolded liaoz. Mr Teo said that there are 2 ways to hold a badminton racket, FORE HAND AND BACK HAND. Then when I use fore hand method, he say "Your teacher dunnoe how to teach one lar! Only got one way!" Then he show, wah! I dunnoe how he hold one lar.

Then started playing. He thinks he is the best player in the whole wide world. SO ARROGANT. I'm still a beginner so I play.. VERY LAN...But I manage to play properly for quite a few times. Then he keep on scolding. I run forward, he scold, I run backwards he scold. What the FISH! He also say "Aiya! You dunnoe how to play don't play with me lar!" After hearing this, I really fell like spalling his face and ask him go die but of course, I dun dare lar. Then I say to myself, one more time he scold me, I'm going home. Then of course, he scold me in front of 2 kids watching us play. Damn no face. Then I picked up my badminton racket, get MY shuttlecork, then I go. I ran home. The I come back, my cousin was still there. Then I go wash my hand then on this com. Then later he came back then he just take his bicycle. He thinks he is also the world best cyclist. Then just nice, my cousin was leaving for tuition, so they go down together. My cousin need to wear shoe, so I can hear their conversation..

Bertram "Why just now Bella come back, you all play for a while only..."
Damian "Aiya, she dunnoe how 2 play one lar!"
Then the rest I forgot liaoz.
Oooo...How I wish I can play Badminton better...

WISH UPON A SKY...

Gotta go,
Bella

No comments: