Wednesday, April 04, 2007

CrUsH...

Oh gosh... oh gosh...

I'M IN L O V E !!!

Hmph! 'Thanks' to Kareema, the whole of 1E1 knows who my crush is liaoz... But, haha... Kareema is sooo BAD!!! On knowing who I like.. she went and spread... GrRr! Then on Tuesday, during morning assembly, I was reading my book when Kareema suddenly said "Hey! Bella, that guy!!!"

I was like, "HUH?!" So, it was actually HIM... Then I continued reading my book when suddenly, again, Kareema got up, WENT STRAIGHT TO HIM!!! Then I was like... "WHAT THE?!" After she came back, she told me a story... of what question she asked him and how he reacted... BLAH BLAH... I admit I think I was flushing at that time... Heehee...

Then after that, during home economics, a lot of things happened.. I'LL JUST SKIP TO THE MAIN POINT...

A CONVERSATION BETWEEN BELLA AND FAIQAH BANU...
Bella "Now the whole class know who I like...!"
Faiqah "Not the who class, the whole SCHOOL..."
Bella "... -_-"

After the second I closed my mouth, HE WALKED PAST!! Just nice, I was beside the window, then ACCIDENTALLY have EYE contact..... I BET I FLUSHED AT THAT MOMENT...Heehee..

Then during recess, I told that to Kareema then she promised to keep quite, but the next minute, she told it to Umaimah.. GRRRrrrRRR! Then the both of them made up story... whatever BOOB contact.. ULTRA VISION EYES... X-RAY EYES... GRGRGR! I believe that they must have a dream of being a story writer or a story teller... Heeheee


That all, I have to go for CCA, Infocomm Club to work on Jolene and my powerpoint project that has to be completed in Infocomm by today..

Gotta go,
Bella

*SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE!!!*

No comments: