Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mum and Bro flying off for Thailand!!!

Muahahahahahaha (I'm evil...)

I'm Back! Haha!

Yay!!! My mother, brother together with Bertram & Vanessa Kee, plus their parents, will be going to Thailand on a holiday trip! They will be flying off on 10th of March, Saturday (first day of school holiday).

Muahahaha... Lucky me and my father can 'escape' from the trip cause I don't really like going out with THAT family of four I mentioned above (my cousins and their parents). They are ______ (better not say)...

After they fly off in the morning, My father and I will (FREE from the nagging and stuffs) go and attend a Church Wedding of his colleuge or someone whom I DON'T KNOW (I don't really know all of the people my dad works with... too much to remember). Then, we'll come home. I guess my dad will sleep or something, I'll play computer or sleep also. At night, need to go to temple. Haha! I can get $$$ because I can get scholarship from my temple. $150 for my P6 PSLE grades. Haha... but, SiAnZ, need to wear uniform go (must tie the school tie also, cannot breath... haha).. lucky no need to wear the primary school uniform because too small I guess. Haha... Next day, which will be Sunday, 11th of March, will go to the Suntec IT Convention fair. My dad will buy for me a 1GB thumbdrive because my brother want to use mine (GrRrRrR..actually also good, because I can use a NEW one.. Haha!)... Then on Monday.. maybe Tamelia, Caroline etc. will come out.. too bad, Sharon C cannot because she got School camp. SiAnZZZ.. Let me show you a few equation:

Sharon C cannot come = SIANZ.

Tamelia cannot come = SIANZ

Sharon C and Tamelia cannot come = SUPER, DOUBLE, EXTRA ORDINARY SSIIAANNZZ!

Now, my brother is screaming like mad.. because he wants to use the com.. he hates me when I'm blogging.. Dunnoe why leh...

Gotta go, will keep you guys posed about the projecys I needa complete by the end of the March School Holidays...

Bella

No comments: