Friday, March 02, 2007

AiYo... bOrInG...

Yoyoyo! I'm baCk..

Just now during recess, went to see Mrs. Low and had a chat. After that, went downstaris to look for Jolene. She was drinking Milo at that time. Woow.. She drinks sooo slow... Wah..if for me, maybe can drink 3 packets of green tea liaoz (jux jokin')... Then, after a long wait for Jolene to finish her Milo, went to see Ms Selena. Outside the room, some group of people were sitting at the sofa there. Then when I went nearer to the door, one boy commented "Inside nobody larh!" I was like "what the..." Then I walk away.. I wanted to tell Ms Selena the good news, too bad she isn't there. So, I guess I'll tell her tomorrow.

Today Kareema and Jaslyn never come. Don't know what's wrong with Kareema. I think I should sms her. Or maybe not, cause I might disturb her. Hehe... Just now Sharon and Tamelia came again.. so happy.. another "sisters" gathering.. Sharon say she miss Caroline so much.. actually, me too. Feel like pinching her chubby face and tickle her. Sharon maybe want to smack her butt. Haha! Maybe Hwee Beng also. I'm siaozzz.. I guess so. When my "sisters" came, watched the Hana Kimi (Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu) MV disc because it came with the sound track disc i just bought. Haha.. Very funny especially when watching the part of "behind the scenes of filming of SHE's theme song: Zhe Me Ban"... So funny lorh... The Ella go and call the Wu Zun... "我的小尊尊" in her "I'M SO CUTE" voice...damn disgusting... GrOsS... Then there's one scene when Ella dress up in very sxy clothes.. (GROSS)... it was damn disgusting... We laughed like SiAoZZZZZ... I fell of my stool. Haha!

Aiyo... Now so TIrEd... Wanna go sleep liaozzz..

Sunday my cousins, aunts and uncles will come again... Wah.... Waste my time only. How I wish I can go out with Sharon or Tamelia so don't have to entertain them. Entertaining them is such a waste of my time.. (as if my time very precious)... If you entertain them, you'll definately be very fed-up. I can bet with my head... I just now asked my father if he can lend me his notebook so I can do some typing or play some games in order not to entertain my cousins etc. Haha.. Then they can use the outside computer..I bet they would be quarreling over to get to use the computer. Hahahahahahaha.. (I'm evil)... Then I can bring all my properties into my room, take the extra keys from the cabinet in the living room, then lock my door. Aim: To get out of my room ONLY when they start the steamboat dinner.. Haha.. Wah.. IF ONLY it can happen so smoothly... Wah.. So chilling man... That's what I'm gonig to do this SUNDAY.. Hope can chio Tamelia and Sharon on a super long telephone conversation. Or make a Fahrenheit or Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu collage.. then give it to Sharon and Tamelia. It's gonig to be rocking man... MAybe I'll make another one featuring Tank! My idol! He rocks man... Just now Mr Goh give out the Friday Weekly newspaper... Behind the poster is FEATURING................................


TANK!

MY IDOL!

Kena scolding for blogging already... Need to go liaoz... (Sorry if there's any spelling/ grammar mistakes!)

Gotta go,
Bella

No comments: