Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some Photos!

FRIENDS FOREVER!





Hi! I'm back with some photos!

If you want your photos or pictures to be posted up here, please send them to my e-mail (either one) below.

why-must_be-me@hotmail.com

OR

lovers_paradise_girl@hotmail.com

Below are just some photos I took with my handphone on 16th December 2006 (2nd last day of school)!

Enjoy!

Did you noticed? Some funny gals tied 2 ponytails for Caroline!
Ooo..Caroline's just so CCCUUUTTTEEE!


Is Sharon C trying to show off her beautiful teeth?



This 2 photos of Tamelia is taken at the same time! Can
you see the difference between the two pictures? Haha!


Hi Shiu Wen! Why you look so shocked?! It was just a CANDID photo!
Haha! (No Offence)



Three Huge Beautiful Gals! (Please translate to Chinese and you'll get the
meaning) Who's the odd one out?? I think is Melissa. She's the only one in
proper uniform.




Is Bella trying to strangle Caroline? I don't think so.. It was just a funny
expression on Caroline's face! Haha!


That's all for today! I might post my dog's photo here, so, please just wait.. oKiE?

See ya!

Signing off,
Bella

No comments: